Tuesday, April 13, 2010

LAST DAYS

We have one week left in our apartment. ONE WEEK. After 5 years and 7 months of living here.

So: we are 7 days away from moving and Justin and I have finally faced the facts - we have to start packing. I have always been a super sentimental person...and no matter how excited I am to move on to bigger and better things...I do have a special place in my heart for this apartment. So packing seems kind of bittersweet. Not to mention intimidating. We have collected an UNBELIEVABLE amount of books and art and knick-knacks and bric-a-brac.

Before we started boxing everything up I decided to treat our apartment to a proper photo session. Here are pictures of each and every room. And a couple of Steven Kit Kitterson.










See what I mean? Books....and knick-knacks.....and bric-a-brac.


And the kichen? BRIC-A-BRAC GALORE. Hmm...I think we need more boxes.







This was always Steve's favorite springtime spot. Perfect for terrorizing the neighborhood birds.






4 comments:

  1. I'm really gonna miss you guys! I'm glad you posted these pictures though. I can't wait to see the new place in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos really capture the apartments style and charm! You are going to be thankful you captured all the details for years to come. I can't wait to see what you do with a whole house! The picture of Steve on the bed is portrait quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is approximately the fifth time in the past week i've come back here to ogle your home. it just makes me want to kill myself- it's so beautiful! and i can only imagine what you'll be able to do with all these amazing knick-knacks in your new home. the thought of your ruffled shower curtain makes me resent my bathroom so much. stupid glass shower screen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little things mean a lot. The mirror above the kitchen sink is a nice touch. The design on the refrigerator and the textile on the kitchen curtain are perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete