Monday, July 19, 2010

CECI N'EST PAS UNE CHURCH

Well...it WAS a church...but NOW it's a house. Right around the corner from us...and it's for sale!

You should definitely watch the virtual tour.

I want it! Or at least I want someone I know to get it and do something awesome with it! I mean...those windows, those floors, that hand carved front door! Huge spaces, high ceilings, perfectly weathered walls! It's basically an Anthropologie shoot waiting to happen. And there's nothing overtly churchy about it. No cross on the steeple...no religious stained glass. It's just a perfect airy loft space with character and age. Love it.

It's listed at $299,000! And apparently it not only has a big beautiful old performance space...but also a recording studio?!

Full listing details here. I'm gonna go die now.


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you said the same thing that I did about the church. I really want someone I know to buy it. It is such a cool space and 299K. Anytime you want to see it. Love, love, love it.

    ReplyDelete