Thursday, June 10, 2010

RESPITE


Oops.  I guess I haven't posted anything since last Tuesday?  Sorry mom!  I know you get disappointed when I don't have a new post up by sunrise each morning.  

I've been super busy working on the house and, more importantly, doing fun upstate summery things like going to yard sales, swimming holes, farmers' markets, roadside ice cream stands, cute cafés and antique stores.  

The photo above is the path down to a swimming hole that is just 13 minutes from our house.  It was pretty standard fare as far as swimming holes go.  Not too deep and pretty rocky...but fun and relaxing nonetheless.  We have directions to some other ones that I am DYING to check out.  They may or may not involve waterfalls and naked hippies. I'll report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment