Sunday, October 24, 2010

WATCHING THE LEAVES CHANGE

Fall is truly magical upstate. I love waking up each morning and seeing the bright, beautiful leaves out my bedroom windows. And with all of the trees up here it's like every room in the house has a brand new view!




This is what I see when I walk out the front door...




And this amazingness is right around the corner...




I'm not that into the earthy palette usually associated with fall---browns, burnt oranges, yellows, maroons---but I REALLY respond to the crazy neon oranges and electric reds that I see on these trees around town. Apparently it's impossible to capture with my camera...but I swear, they look radioactive.


1 comment:

  1. Wow. These pictures are gorgeous. The color palette of Fall in the Northeast is hands down my favorite. (posting from Massachusetts, where the trees outside my window still have some green but not for long!)

    ReplyDelete