Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MORE PICTURES OF FLOWERS

Ugh. I seriously forgot how rainy spring can be. I really want to share some pictures of my recent home improvements with you...I swear. But the weather isn't cooperating. Gray days are no good for taking photos indoors. So I'm holding out for the sun to break through these clouds.

In the meantime, I'm trying to remind myself that rain isn't ALL bad. Sure, it ruins hiking plans, and canoe trips, and picnics (in other words EVERYTHING I planned on doing last weekend). But it does make flowers grow. So I'm not gonna hold a grudge.

Instead, I'm going to stare at these pictures of the tulip fields in Holland. It's like the ultimate rainy day therapy. I mean...how crazy is it that this cuckoo bananas technicolor dreamcoat of flowers exists? On planet earth. I love it! It's like a giant, living abstract color field painting! Eat your heart out, Mark Rothko.

















3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so beautiful. SIGH.

    -Trapped in Rainy Boston

    ReplyDelete