Saturday, May 15, 2010

NEW LISTINGS

Well...I haven't been that impressed with any of the houses that have come on the market since my last real estate post...but this week these two beauties showed up in my inbox.

The one in the photo above is a circa 1860 three story with a mansard roof and wraparound porch. It has the original pine floors, 9 foot ceilings, a glass sunroom, mature gardens with hydrangeas, roses, and magnolias, and a 4 room suite on the third floor currently used as a studio and darkroom.  Pretty awesome...right?  Apparently it needs a little TLC...but the listing price is only $214,900! Details are here.

This one is a 19th century farmhouse located on a quiet country road in Accord.  It is on over two acres with big, old maples tree, a barn, another large outbuilding perfect for a studio or guest house and a STREAM!  It's pricier than the other listing...$299,000...but it has already been updated (the bathroom looks amazing), and seems like it's in great condition.  Details are here.

I mean...THIS could be your backyard.  Come be my neighbor!

1 comment:

  1. MEEEEE WANNNNNNNT! That first one is my "Money Pit" dream!!!

    ReplyDelete